Sunday, October 5, 2008

Target deals!!!


We went in with the intention or looking for some 8.5x11 plastic inserts for my Mom's recipe book. DH and I walked out with two huge bags of clearance. When I spot 75% off I dont hesitate for one second. I have always wanted to get a coverlet for our room during late spring into summer. This past summer was so warm we always ended up with the comforter on the floor. They had a set that was $80 marked down to $17! I would have preferred a different color but I ended up getting the navy & light blue reversible coverlet set. Most likely we will have the light blue showing most of the time. They also had an orange rust color, it was very fallish and pretty but would not go in our room at all. We also scored some throw pillows for our couch for spring & summer that were orig $16 marked down to $3.87. If you need a mattress cover, any comforters for guest rooms or anything definately check out target. Who would think that a former manager from target would still be shopping there years later!

No comments: