Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TTC

Its been 8 months and since i dont feel i have the right to complain sometimes, i must. I am so tired of hearing "just relax" or " it will happen when its time." Please remember these are not things to say to someone who is TTC. I should say at least for me i cannot stand hearing that.

On a positive note the doctor recommended a few tips for me. Preseed is one of them and the other is the CBEFM. I finally found one at walgreens yesterday and had to purchase so that i can start testing tomorrow. Otherwise you can find a ton of them much cheaper on ebay if you have time. Otherwise try calling Walgreens as I did. They were held behind the cosmetic counter because of the $$$. I keep hearing it will be well worth the price in the end. I will give a review later.

No comments: