Friday, February 13, 2009

What a steal !!!


Well a few things were a steal today at Target, my fav lol. First of all the lipgloss pictured above. It is scented and i had no idea until I put it on. It smells like peaches. I have been watching this lipgloss forever. It was in a star shaped case and took forever to get marked 75% off. Yes im cheap like that lol. I have tons of lipgloss and if its clearance than im all about adding more to my purse. This stuff is thick and when you first put it on it has a cooling feeling, not tingling at all. This one is super shimmery but then again it is called "sparkle". It is the Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Soother Cooling Hydragel, wow thats a big breath lol. It has an spf of 20. regular price was around 7.50 and i bought it for $1.52. This is a must buy for sure!

No comments: