Monday, January 19, 2009

E.L.F.

I just placed an order with elf yesterday morning, which if you dont know what that is its www.eyeslipsface.com Mostly everything is $1, they do have a studio and mineral line which is $3-5. When we were out this weekend hunting for E.L.F. sold at the stores and the only thing i could find was the compact and the drama eyeshadow kit.

All i can say is wow! I love the drama eyeshadow. I played with it today and it looks great! My husband was shocked because its the first time i did a real smokey eye and it looked great. Its well worth $1. It does have some fallout but that was an easy fix. I would definately purchase again. Ill review the other items as they arrive. I had done some research prior to my purchase so if you have any questions feel free to ask. Some of the items are great while others are not worth it at all. Have a great Monday!!

No comments: